Sunday, May 18, 2014

My Documented Life Project Week 19 Planner Pages

For me its very exciting to do the first mow of the season...its the smell of the freshly cut grass, the sound of all the mowers in the neighborhood and the feeling of being outdoors. Its like I have been set free. It doesn't even matter to me the temperature at this point, I just love to get out of the house and ride my John Deere mower. Along with this also comes the weeds growing in my gardens. As I pull them out and turn my back it seems they are growing again. But its all good. I love the spring flowers, their colors, fragrance, and the feeling of newness. An awakening, a time of new birth and new beginnings, is what it all symbolizes to me. So if you can't get ahold of me you know that usually you can find me out in the dirt or riding my mower.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...