Sunday, April 27, 2014

The Documented Life Project: Week 17 Prompt "Draw or Take a Picture of Your Favorite Shoe"

My favorite shoes....well it would have to be going barefoot for me. So I chose my favorite shoes as horseshoes, even though my Belle doesn't wear shoes because she has nice strong hoofs. I drew the horse shoe and colored it with my copics the background is achieved by using gelato's and acrylics.

These are pictures of my planner pages. We had two birthdays this week on Easter Sunday it was my granddaughter, Julia's 9th birthday and on Wednesday it was my son, Ben's birthday. Two days that has a special place in my heart because of these special people.
Easter Sunday, such a beautiful day with lots of tradition and meaning for my life.
"By God's grace I am saved" and "Jesus' death sets me free"
I am planning on putting a picture across the top of the progress I am making with painting my porch. But my printer ran out of ink so I see a trip to Wal -Mart in my near future.
 
I don't like to be singled out in a group of people, but it was so nice of my church family to give me this wonderful pot filled with a hose, Asiatic lily, garden gloves, chimes, Michael's gift card, and 2 magazines to thank me for service as church secretary. Thank you to all of them, but more importantly to me is to thank them for giving me the opportunity to serve God and our church as secretary for the last 5 years. 
.....and here is dear sweet Julia. This little girl has brought so much joy into everyone's life that she has come across in the 9 years she has been with us. Thank you Rob & Kim for this beautiful granddaughter. She has a great sense of humor and a very loving personality and always makes me smile. Love her!!
 
what a day.....lots to document in my planner....lol

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...