Friday, March 21, 2014

The Documented Life Project; Week 8 Prompt: "Add a Flap to Your Flap"

"Add a Flap to Your Flap" I found this new stamp a couple weeks ago on one of my beloved shopping trips and knew I would use her somewhere in my journal. The strange thing was after I got to my shopping destination, I checked my fb page before going in the shop and a cousin of mine asked me if I had seen these stamps. She had just received hers. I told her they were really cute. Then while I was shopping there was a wall display of them, I did limit myself to just one for now. They are all so cute I had a hard time deciding on just one. Then a week ago I seen this quote on a art page on the Internet with a random search for ideas. I should have wrote down where it originated from, but sadly I did not. So kudos to who ever deserves the credit. Any how this is the flap and when opened this is what you see....

I just love this quote. Its whimsical and actually some days I do feel like that. lol. This was a lot of fun to put together and I do like the cutesie side of it.
With this page being done I am caught up with the prompts until tomorrow when they unleash week 13.

I had more sap to cook today and made for candy for the kids. If you haven't had maple sugar candy before I highly suggest you go out and get some....its soooo good.

My daughter and I went and looked at a house that is for sale. The sweetness of this situation is that the house is on the property that was once owned by my great grandparents and its an Amish house. I guess you would have to have the desire for a large simple house with lots of land to see how we could be so excited. We are too late, they think they have the house sold. sob sob. I really am not seriously looking  to move but if the right place comes along.....well just saying.

until next time...

2 comments:

Raine said...

What a sweet angel. I love your colors, too. When I got to the end, though, I actually snorted! That's hysterical!!!!

Sandi Keene said...

I just love your take on this challenge. The quote is so funny and also so true!! Ooh maple candy is delicious. How lucky you are! Sorry to hear that someone else beat you to the Amish house. That would have been so cool! Next time...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...