Sunday, March 2, 2014

The Documented Life Project: Prompt 4 "Write a Secret Message"

Sorry about two posts in one day....actually knowing my track record this is a record.
 
"Write a Secret Message" to achieve this I painted both sides of my journal and left the words "birthday". The secret is whose birthday is it? If you can read under all those layers of color, you would see. I love my new number stencil by Tim Holtz....well anything Tim Holtz is simply fantastic. One of these days I will be patient enough to do my page layer by layer, but I just get going and forget all about that. I stole lots of doodle ideas off pinterest, again I should have wrote down names as I stole them. Sorry. For my color I used acrylic paints, my lyra aquacolor crayons and inktense blocks. For pens I used uni-ball signo broad pen and faber castell pitt artist pens. The letters for I Create...I Am are stamps. Here are a few close ups.
 
 
 
Enjoy the rest of your evening.
 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...