Friday, March 28, 2014

A Little Fun

The "Creative" page is one my Wonder Kids are working on. We are suppose to do a "Selfie" page with things about us that we like or that could be worked on.  Next week we will finish the pages and then go over how special we all are and that God loves us just as we are.

The "Hope" page is the back side of my February monthly calendar page for "My Documented Life Journal" I wish I would have stopped with just the heart, I am not happy with the bottom section. It took away from the colors on the page where I did a resist with crayons and then colored over with gelatos. Oh well.

The next page is one I did for "My Documented Life Journal" for the week while I was away visiting 3 of my granddaughters, Gina, Julia and Sophia. I am going to have another granddaughter, Kara do a drawing for this weeks prompt "have someone else draw on your page...then finish it." I can't wait to see what she will do.

"
Until next time......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...