Friday, February 14, 2014

Cover page for My Documented Life Project

Here is my finished cover page for my DLP journal. My title is on a piece of card stock that has some water colored flowers on it. I glued that down then framed it with some washi tape. I did some doodling with my Faber-Castell Pitt pens and my white Pitt artist pen. I added a favorite quote and a couple favorite Bible verses.

I went with my daughter n her kids to pick out a couple kittens from a local farm. The kittens are the kids Valentine present, pretty sweet I would say. I believe their names are going to be One Eyed Jack and Willow. It's funny the kittens match  the kids personality pretty well.  

Hope you all enjoyed your Valentine'sDay!! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...