Friday, January 6, 2012

Printer Tray Message Center




It was an absolutely beautiful day here for January 6th. We had temps way up in the 40's, the sun was shining and the air was still. Perfect!! After work I decided that the best way for me to enjoy the rest of my day was to take a shopping trip. I didn't get out for the earlier after Christmas sales so I thought I would see if there was anything left out there. I was pleasantly surprise to find several items....I wanted to decorate all of my fences next year in doing so I would need 8 more strings of garland. Ahh I found them for $2.00 a piece ...that was a great deal. Then for my next store I found a beautiful poinsettia for at work next year. My final store had some things on sale that I decided would make a great birthday gift for my sister, and also a tin chalk board for my kitchen wall. So all in all it was a very productive shopping trip. So there went my plans to get some crafting time in today. I will get up early in the morning to get my layout done for "Faithbooking" I have a plan for that and so it should go well. I will post it tomorrow night (hopefully) for you.

I did get the tray to make this Printer Tray project. I am very excited to get started with this. Maybe you would like to make one to and send me a picture to include with mine when I post it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...