Monday, November 15, 2010

Create-a-Critter Turkey

I fell in love with the Create-a-Critter cartridge as soon as it came out, but waited until it was on sale to buy it. I was so happy participate in the Black Friday sale that cricutmachine.com was having.
I cut my turkey out at 5.5 inches and used the Imagine More Cartridge for all my colors. I added stickles to the feathers, crystal lacquer to the comb, beak, and feet. I did my stitching with my white signo pen and used pop up dots to add some dimension. For the eyes I glued on some wiggle eyes, and I also added some black buttons to his vest. Hope you enjoy him as much as I do.  

4 comments:

Bev Coffaro said...

oops forgot to tell you that I inked all the edges with my Tim Holtz ink applicator tool and colorbox chalk chestnut roan ink pad.

Linda Kaiser said...

This is soooo cute! I love it.

Linda

PinkBlingCrafter said...

What cutie!!! Great job!!I'm now a follower:)
Hugs,
Norma

scootingranny said...

One of my favorite things from CAC. Your personal touches just bring it to life!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...