Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Paper Bag Album

This might just be my favorite page in my Paper Bag Album so far.This page I have labeled "Time" I used some vellum that has clocks on it, a stick pin with a clock on it, and the metal letters to spell out "Time".  I love to use Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel on chipboard and then stamp into it. Such a cool look, then I rub ink over it to make it look aged. The chipboard element, on the left,  has hinges so it opens like a door and its connected to an accordian pullout.  I cut my chipboard out with a nestabilities die. The pages that are incorporated into this pull out are also cut with the same die. The chipboard on the right is inked, embossed and stamped just like the other one. There is a tag that you can pull out to journal on behind this piece of chipboard. The butterflies were cut out of a piece of vellum. The ribbon slide I inked with versamark and embossed with white embossing powder. I continued my theme of adding stitching with my white signo jell pen, aged the paper and the bag with Colorbox Chestnut roan chalk ink, and also did some embossing on the paper with a script stamp. 
Cedric comes to spend the day with me tomorrow. We are going to play outside all day, I will probably be digging in the sand with backhoes and excavators, maybe even go on a dinosaur dig. Can't wait. 
Until next time. Have a great evening. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...