Monday, April 12, 2010

Paper Bag Album

Here's another page in my Paper Bag Album, this album is so much fun I am already planning on doing another. The Circle is an Accordian pull out, that is held closed with photo corners. Lots of room for pictures there, again the tags are all double sided for what ever I should decide to do with them. A photo could also be put behind the tags. The little tag on the flap also comes out for some journaling or a small picture.
On this page I created a little flip tag, if you untie the ribbon there will be a nice spot for a photo. The "Remember" on the side is stamped and embossed with white powder then aged with Colorbox Chestnut Roan Ink. I used some of the punch outs  from the border to add a little interest on the cover of the flip tag. I found the beautiful lace at Joann Fabrics. I found some flower stamens in Michaels in the bridal section and I put a couple in my prima flower, leaving the tails of the stamens hanging out the back of the flower.
For this page I cut some paper to create an envelope look for a pocket for my tag. The label came with the Basic Grey set and I just added some brown rub ons to it. Pretty simple page.
This is the tag in the above page. I did some white embossing and punched a border with my new EK Success punch. The tab is made from a Stampin Up punch and stamp set. The acrylic frame is something I bought and I don't remember where I got it or who its from, I added a rub on rose to the bottom of it. I used dimensionals to lift it up so a photo could be slipped in behind it. Oh before all that I embossed the edges with white powder, this helped to hide the dimensionals. As you can see its also double sided and on the back I added a pocket and another tag that is double side. So again lots of room for photos and journaling on this page too.
Until tomorrow, have a great evening.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...