Sunday, April 11, 2010

Paper Bag Album

Here is the next page that I have finished for my album. I didn't mention earlier that I start each page by distressing the edges of the bag with Colorbox Chestnut Roan Chalk ink pad, and I finish each page by spritzing them with Gold Shimmering Mists. This page has a "Slider Card" incorporated into it.  I seen it on a web site and thought it makes a cool addition to the album. The punched half circle is created using my Fiskars circle punch. I have also added some bling and washers that I colored with my brown Copic marker to make them match my color theme. Below is a picture of the slider card opened up.
There is plenty of room for pictures on the slider card and beside the slider card. One can also add a picture behind the tags on the right. All of my tags are double sided through out the album, so one can add pictures and journaling.
Until next time......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...