Friday, April 9, 2010

Paper Bag Album


I finished two more pages in my Paper Bag Album I am working on.


I am still using the collection by Basic Grey, I will be using that collection through out the album. The butterfly you see is a piece of chipboard that I colored with Colorbox Pink Pastel Chalk Ink and then I inked with versamark a script stamp by Hero Arts and embossed with white powder. Over top of that I cut out a vellum layer and embossed the edges with the white powder. I attached the vellum layer with three brads. The pink die cut was cut using a Nestablilites die and the white scallop was cut with my cricut. The flowers are by Prima and the ribbon is May Arts. I used some of my paper to make a pleated border along the bottom edge and used my Fastenator to attach the ribbon. The scroll is from the die cuts that came with the Basic Grey kit. I added stitching with my Signo white gel pen, I just love that pen.


For this page I cut out a couple of tags and stamped on them with the Hero Arts Script Stamp and embossed with white powder, then added some pink ribbon. The corners I cut with my Crop a Dile Corner Chomper, its really does chomp those corners nice and easy. The circles I cut with my coluzzle and the scalloped circle was cut using my Cricut. I stamped on them again with the same stamp and white embossing powder. I attach the three of them together with a brad and some American Crafts Greenhouse flowers. It is made so that the circles swivel and you can add pictures underneath them.The Clip holding the tags in place is from Making Memories.
Now to get to work on my next two pages.....hopefully will post more tomorrow.
Bev

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...