Thursday, April 8, 2010

Paper Bag Album

Page 1

Page 2

I was feeling the need to work on something different and I remembered about this Paper Bag Album that I had seen awhile ago and thought there's my new project. So I walked up town to the grocery store and bought a bag of paper lunch sacks and came home and got started. I have been having so much fun and my creative juices have really been flowing. That's something I have been seriously lacking in the last few months, so this was the right project to get me jump started again. Here are the first two pages in my Album, the paper kit I am using is Euphoria by Basic Grey. I have been combining embossing with white powder, lots of flowers, stitching with my white signo pen, and shimmer mists. There are many tags and they can all be pulled out to put pictures or journaling on. Hopefully as the weekend goes along I will have more pages to share with you. Enjoy,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...