Sunday, April 11, 2010

Paper Bag Album - Photo Wallet


This Photo Wallet will give lots of room for more pictures in my Paper Bag Album. I will place this wallet inside on of the bags. The frame you see is a piece of chipboard that I inked with versamark ink and embossed with white ultra thick enamel and then stamped my Hero Arts script stamp in it while the powder was still hot. You need to let this cool completely before trying to remove the stamp and also ink the stamp up extra well with your versamark ink. I cut a piece of acetate so it would fit behind the frame and then aged the edges with my brown paint dauber. In the left corner you will notice I added a rub-on for a little more interest. Tape this to the back of the frame. I then pop dotted this to a piece of patterned paper that was cut just 1/4" larger than the frame and then taped this to the front of my wallet. A photo can be slipped down behind the acetate. The butterfly is from K& Company. I colored the body of the butterfly (which was a bright green ) with my purple copic marker.
On these inside pages of my wallet I used the same Hero Arts script stamp, white embossing powder, my white signo gel pen, colorbox chalk chestnut roan ink for aging the paper. Oh I also really like the effect it gives me when after I have embossed with the white powder I run some of the chestnut roan ink over the embossing to give it an aged look. On the middle section you will see I added a rub on on the bottom and on the right I punched with one of my new border punches I just purchased. On the right hand side I aged a smaller paper bag and attached a piece of the patterned paper that I aged, punched, stitched and added a flower to from the Basic Grey collection I am using. There is another one of those butterflies too.
This is the back of the right hand section and the back of the wallet. For my closure I taped a piece of ribbon across the back and then when the wallet is closed you can tie a pretty bow.
This is the tag that goes in the small paper bag. For the tag top I punched a scalloped circle, folded it in half and added a flower with a brad. I also placed a rub on next to the scalloped circle.  Once again this tag is double sided so you could journal on both sides. As you can see there is lots of room for photos here and journaling. Now lets see you make one of your own....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...