Monday, April 12, 2010

My Tim Holtz Ink Applicator

.......and I rescued this cat and gave him a good home.....we all know I can't live without my Tim Holtz ink applicator, I use it for everything. Well.....I couldn't find it, I knew what happened to it....THE CAT...I just got used to making sure everything was put up for Max cause he will chew everything, not just a little either he makes sure it is destroyed. Then along comes the CAT, what Max can't reach the CAT will get for him. I searched high and low on my hands and knees and you see where I found my beloved ink applicator on the floor in the laundry room.....with CAT written all over it as you can see. So the CAT has to go.............I can count my blessing though, Max hadn't spotted it yet!!

I found it......in the laundry room!!!

Poor Ink Applicator ......I just love my ink applicator, the CAT not so much!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my....lol. they are a joy but a pain at the same time. i have a 3 yr old cat.

sue laraway

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...