Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'm still here.....

I just wanted to let you all know I am still here. I have been exceptionally busy lately and am loving it. I have had family events and a convention.....lots of fun there. I also have been doing some projects but I am sorry to say I can't post any of them yet. I have done a card for a card exchange, trading card for exchange group, worked on an altered book, did a layout for a design team, and I am currently cutting out some goodies for my grandaugters 6th grade graduation invitations with my cricut. Hopefully I will get something that I can share with you soon, until then I hope all is well with all of you, enjoy the spring it goes way to fast. So for now here's some pics of what's happening in my flower beds.
hugs,
Bev

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...