Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Flowers, Flowers, Flowers

This is what can happen when a group of friends get together on a Tuesday. Robin, Cindy and I get together on Tuesdays to scrap or whatever it is that we might be working on at the time. This week I had all these flowers that I had cut out of white cardstock using my cricut and this is what we came up with. I had just received in the mail on Monday my new Tim Holtz Ink Pads, so all of these flowers were inked with the Distress Inks. We had so much fun and each of us had a bag of flowers to take home with us.  I can't wait to incorporate them into some of my projects.

2 comments:

Rye-ann said...

These flowers are awesome.What cartrdge did you use?

Bev Coffaro said...

.Paisley cartridge: the buttons on pages 39,41,42,43,51,59; Walk in my garden pages 82,83. I am sure there are more on other cartridges

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...