Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April 2010 Card Class

Class Day Saturday April 10th, 2010
Flowers are  beginning to show up in gardens everywhere, and also in our studio's. I love to add flowers as embellishments on cards and scrapbook pages, and even more fun are the flowers that I have created to match my paper perfectly. For class this month you will only be limited by your own imagination as to what you can do with the flowers I have pre-cut for you. I have them in sizes beginning at 4" and going all the way down to 1". Class will begin at 10:00 am and you will work until noon to make as many flowers as you can. Yours may be all the same or experiment and see how many different ones you can make. All this for $10.00. Then we will take a break for lunch and start right in after lunch with class number 2. In this class you will use some of your flowers to create two cards. Can you guess what I have used for the ribbon buckle on my cards? Class number two is $8.00, you won't be able to do class number two without participating in class number one. Be sure to call or email ahead and reserve your spot. Hope to see you saturday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...