Sunday, March 14, 2010

Cricut Card Exchange - Easter


  • All the pieces for this card are cut from "Easter 2010" Cartridge. I used my gypsy, you can also your design studio.
  • Select two of the bunny's and set the height at 4". Flip one of the bunnies and move him over beside the other, slightly overlapping at the tail. Weld them together. Then cut.
  • Select 4 of the grass and slightly over lap them and then weld. I then set the height at 3/4"
  • The smaller egg is cut a 1 1/4" and the larger ones are cut a 1 1/2". The scalloped layer is cut at the same height for each of the eggs.
  • Ink all around the outer edges of the bunny card with Tim Holtz ink applicator tool and color box chestnut roan ink. Then I used the ink applicator tool with a clean pad and added Color box chalk pink pastel to the ears and around the chest and legs. With a fine tipped black marker I added dots for by the whiskers and edged the eye. I used my signo white gel pen for the whiskers. I added pink flower soft on the nose and brown flower soft around the ears. I then applied one half of a cotton ball for the tail.
  • For the eggs: I layered them onto the scalloped layer and then added glitter glue for a little bling. I then glued them to the front of the bunny card.
  • I used a strip of grass on the front of the card and also on the inside of the card.
  • Tie a pretty bow around the bunny's neck.
    • INSIDE OF CARD
  • Stamp "He is Risen" with chestnut roan ink in center of card. I used a Northwoods cube stamp but the number wasn't on it. sorry.
  • You can also add one of your eggs to the inside of your card.
    • ENVELOPE
  • Ink edges of your envelope with chestnut roan ink and then stamp a bunny in the left hand corner. I used my signo gel pen for the stitching. A cool way to do stitching is to lay a piece of drywall tape along the edge of your card and then run your pen along one of the thrreads. Perfect stitcing.
Wala You're done....enjoy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...