Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sunshine Award

I am sharing the Sunshine Award. I was recently bestowed the Sunshine Award from Susan of http://piecesoffatesusan.blogspot.com/ . Thank you Susan I consider it an honor.
Now to pay it forward........


This award goes to people I believe post interesting comments, and do art that I like. UNFORTUNATELY, I can only pick 6 people/blogs and there are a couple of Hundred blogs that I love. Basically it is for sharing some sunshine, some little thing that made my day brighter!

Here are my choices:



So here are the rules:


Please share some sunshine with your fellow friends by:

Placing the Sunshine image on your blog or within your post.

Pass the award onto six bloggers

Link the nominees within your post.

Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Bev thank you so much for the sweet award! How kind of you!!! You added sunshine to my day with this sweet, sweet gift!!!!!

Thank you so much,
Susan

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Bev..You are such a sweetheart...Thank you so much for this Award..it means alot to me...

Hugs,
CJ

Debbie said...

Bev, Thanks for passing me some more sunshine! How sweet of you. Love your blog! You have a lot of beautiful cards! Especially love the card you made for the February card exchange!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...