Sunday, February 21, 2010

Journal Swap

This is a journal I made for a "Journal Swap" I entered in. The cover is made with wallpaper and chipboard. The frame I found in Michael's in one of their dollar bins. The "Memories" is a wooden piece, a friend gave me a package of these wooden words for christmas. The chair and table are stickers I found at a scrapbook store. The beads inside the frame are from Wal Mart and the vintage photo I found somewhere on the internet. A year or so ago I printed off a bunch of them that I liked and put them in a folder for future use. I bound this journal together with my "Bind It All". Its off in the mail this week and I hope the recipient likes her journal. The adhesives I used for this project are Krylon Spray Adhesive, Yes Paste, Crystal Lacquer, and Mod Podge.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Beautiful journal!

Jiranda & Victor Smith said...

I am the lucky recipient of this journal and it is so beautiful!! I thank you so much!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...