Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Altered Book Club 2010


To begin our Altered Books we have to do the front and back covers, the sign in page and the first layout. This is my first layout, from here the book will leave my hands and I won't see it until the Round Robin has completed the circle. Its always very exciting to get these books back and see what the other artists have done with the theme. I look forward to working in the other girls books, its a great challenge.
Today I spent the day scrapping at a friends house, we always have a great time. I had a church project I wanted to get finished up so I worked on that today. And I am happy to say the project is done and I can take it to work tomorrow and turn it over to the Pastor.
My next project that I will begin tomorrow after work is the cards for the card class scheduled for Saturday, February 13th, 2010. To tell you the truth I am not even sure at the moment what is it going to be, although I do know I want to create it around the core stock paper. Most of the girls haven't' worked with this wonderful card stock yet and I think they will enjoy it.
If you are a blogger and haven't signed up for my prizes for the One World One Heart blog hop you need to scroll down, view the prizes and then leave a comment to be entered in the random drawing. Good luck.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...