Monday, February 1, 2010

Altered Book Club 2010


This is the "Sign In " Page for my Round Robin Altered Book. The paper, fibers and the tags are by Basic Grey. The photos are some clip art I found in my stash ( I can't remember where I orginally got them from).The "dream " tag is from Tim Holtz, the lace I crocheted and the sign in tag is from the Cricut Cartridge "Fabulous Finds" page 122 . I thought it would make a cool place for everyone to flip the tag and sign underneath. The stamps I used on this was a Stamping Up Set. The words "sign in" was also from a Cricut Cartridge, I just forgot to write down the one. Sorry! I aged everything with Colorbox Chalk chestnut roan.
The winner for my Altered Clip Board is Celeste, congratulations. It will go out in the mail this week.

4 comments:

Baroness Bijoutery said...

It is Beautiful...You do such Fantastic work...

Debby said...

Very cool, this will be an awesome book when it makes it's way back home.
debby

Amy said...

I love it! I am just starting this stuff, so I hope to get lots of inspiration from your blog!

jonaks said...

wow this is so gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...