Thursday, January 14, 2010

Valentine Greeting

Ok this is what it looked like a few hours ago.....then with some love and lots of creativity I finished with a beautiful wall decoration for my entry way. I started with going to Wal Mart to look for something for Valentines Day and just like my trip to Joann Fabrics I came up with nothing. So I bought a 16" x 20" piece of canvas and came home and went to work. I am not going to give you all the steps but I will give you the supplies I used.

Canvas at WalMart 16" x 20" - comes three in a pack for about $9.00

Frame I found at a garage sale

Adirondack Acrylic Paint - Hazelnut

Color box Chalk Ink - chestnut

Versafine Vintage Sepia Ink

Cricut Cartridges: A Child's Year, Storybook, and Designer's Calendar

Crystal Lacquer, Yes Paste, Mod Podge

Prima flowers

Lace and flowers I crocheted

misc beads and ribbon

Paper from DCVW "Be Mine" stack

Tim Holtz key and key hole

Creative Imaginations Acetate Tag

Drywall tape
Here is the finished project....enjoy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...