I made this card for my "Hello" card I needed for the Cricut Card exchange I am participating in. Here are the directions for you:
- Cut white card stock to 5 1/2" X 11", crease with fold at top of card. Ink front and inside edges with Versafine Vintage Sepia using Tim Holtz's ink applicator tool.
- Stamp snowflake (Hero Arts_A3233 fancy snowflake) with Vintage Sepia randomly on front and inside of card.
- Apply a dot of Ranger Diamond Stickles to the center of each snowflake.
- Set aside to dry.
- cut scalloped matting with Cricut using Mini Monograms
setting the height at 4 33/4" on dark teal paper.
- Shade edges of scallop with Versafine vintage Sepia with Tim Hotlz ink applicator tool.
- Add stitching along the scallops using Signo Uni-ball white pen.
- Cut tag on light teal cardstock from Mini Monograms
setting the height at 4".
- Ink edges using the same technique as on scalloped mat.
- Add "X" stitching with Signo Uni-ball white pen.
- Stamp snowflake (Hero Arts A3233) with Versafine Vintage Sepia.
- Add Ranger diamond Stickles to the center of each snowflake. Set aside to dry.
- Cut mitten on pink cardstock using "Joys of the Season" pg 51, setting the height at 2 1/4".
- Cut the shadow on dark teal, setting the height at 2 1/4".
- Cut layers to the mitten on white cardstock - setting the height at 2 1/4".
- Shade the pink mittens and white cuffs with Versafine Vintage Sepia using previous technique.
- Adhere white cuffs to pink mittens, then adhere pink mittens to shadow. (I used my zyron). Stamp snowflake with Vintage Sepia. Add stitching with Signo Uni-ball pen. Add stickles to center of snowflakes. Set aside to dry.
- Cut "Hello" from Storybook, setting the height of letter sot 1 1/4".
- Use the Gyspy or Design Studio to weld letters together.
- Run welded letters through Zyron Sticker Maker.
TO PUT IT ALL TOGETHER:
- Tape the dark teal scalloped mat to white cardstock.
- Tie a piece of teal ribbon to light teal tag and then adhere this to the top of the dark teal scalloped mat.
- Run some adhesive along the bottom edge of the teal tag and attach some Angelina white fibers over the adhesive.
- Apply pop dots to the back of the mittens and position them on top of the fibers.
- Attach the "Hello" above the mittens.
- WaLa---you're done, enjoy.