Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!



I wish everyone a blessed, healthy, successful, and Happy New Year. For me its time to settle down for the next four months and dedicate myself to getting a lot of scrapping done. Before I know it spring will be here and I will be back to working in the yard and then it will be fall and the holiday season all over again. My life, as I am sure yours too, is very busy from spring till the end of each year. So I relish this time of the year, a much simpler time of the year.

Tonight I am sharing with you a little peek into my craft room. I just love this place.....as I was shopping for a new house I made sure I would have room for a place all my own and this is what I came up with. Its the whole half of the basement. God has so blessed me and I am very thankful.
I am looking forward to sharing lots of crafting projects with you in 2010.

always, Bev

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...