Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Altered Clip Board

I am participating in a "Lottery" on a Yahoo Group and the theme for the Lottery is "Love". The way this works is any one in the group can make something for this "Lottery" using the theme and at the end of the month some lucky person will have their name drawn from the hat and they will receive all the projects that have been submitted. I thought this sounded like a lot of fun, this is my first time participating and the projects that have been entered so far are very nice. So wish me luck!!
For my "Altered Clip Board" I used Cricut Cartridges' Winter Woodland and Accent Essentials. This is a very easy project and you may want to try your hand at creating a very special on of your own or to give as a gift.
Have a great day,
Bev

1 comment:

Penny Duncan Creations said...

Oh BEV!!!! This is GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE that!!!!! I also wanted to THANK YOU for entering my Give-a-way....Have a very blessed evening...
pennyduncan@att.net

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...