Monday, December 28, 2009

You've heard it before.....

but here we go again. Are you taking bets on how long it will last.

I thought I would share with you all tonight my 2009 Christmas Card
.At the last two conventions I attended in Ohio I had been eyeing the Copic markers.....well needless to say it doesn't take much to convince me I needed them, so last fall I did purchase two sets. This is my first project with them. I just love the way they blend. If you don't know about these markers I can tell you a little. They are alcohol based markers that are refillable and also you can purchase new nibs for them. There are many places on the web that you can get more info about them, I have totally fallen in love with them. They are so easy to use and they truly keep their color. Love em!!! I still love my watercolor markers, but these will do so much more for me. Now I am all into purchasing white, or any neutral color of brads, bling, ribbon, any embellishments and then just color them with the copics. Perfect color coordination every time.
If you haven't heard the news yet, classes are now being held on the second Saturday of every month starting in January. You will have the option of coming that day for 1,2,or 3 classes. The first one will begin at 10:00 am and then the next two will follow directly after the completion of the first. You will need to sign up for each class, sorry I only have room for 8 -10 people. I am planning on having the project available for you to view a week before class on this blog. Remember you can follow this blog by signing up with the link on the right. Hope to see you at class.
always,
Bev

1 comment:

Suzeq18 said...

Thanks. I've been wondering what they do as I know lots of folks use them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...