Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm back again...

this makes three days in a row, we are on a roll.
I thought I would share with you tonight the tree I have in my office at work that I decorated with the snowflakes from the Cricut cartridge "When Its Cold Outside". These snowflakes are beautiful and very intricately designed. I must admit it did take a little figuring out to get them to cut nicely. But it certainly was worth the effort. I will be undecorating my tree either tomorrow or Monday and my sister is going to be the recipient of all these snowflakes. Next year I am sure there will be something else I will want to do to this tree.
Well its off to plan projects for the classes on Saturday, January 9th, 2010. Check back tomorrow hopefully I will have something new to show you. Have a great evening. Bev

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...