Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Cricut Houses


Hi Everyone,
I thought I would share with you tonight the Cricut houses I made this year for above my mantle downstairs. They are really cute, although I am giving them to Jill, I feel they are too small and they get lost above the mantle. So next year I am planning on making some bigger ones. The possiblities are endless with these houses you can make them to suit any holiday or season. I added some glitter, stamping, flower soft, and for the church windows, to make them look like stained glass, I used alcohol inks on embossing metal. Loved the look that gave me. I didn't get the trees or the snowmen made so this scene is really lacking. I ran out of time, better get busy sooner next year. When I was at a craft show this fall I remember seeing some figurines that someone had made from polymer clay. I am thinking I will look for them next year and purchase a couple to go with my village. Enjoy! Bev










1 comment:

Suzeq18 said...

First off I am glad you are back. I missed your blog, ideas and inspiration. I got the Winter Woodland cartridge for Christmas and love it. So far I've been making things using the tag feature. Now that I've seen your house I'm thinking about making them in pinks and spring colors for valentines day through Easter. So many projects so little time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...