Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the Father's out there and especially to my very own Dad. Here is the card I made for Father's Day this year. It was also a sketch challenge on Let's Scrap (lsc103). This car is from a set of stamps I bought from Stampin Up when my friend had a party. I stamped it with black ink and then water colored it with my water color pencils. Then I tore the edges of the paper on both the stamped image and one of my layers. The layered paper is from My Mind's Eye. I attached all of my papers and then used the brushed metal letters by Allison Conners of Creative Imaginations to spell out DAD. I choose one screw brad and then to off set that I used two regular brads. I stamped my greeting on a piece of mica with blue staz-on ink and then put some crystal lacquer on the back of the mica to attach it to my card.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...