Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Handmade Paper Challenge



























We haven't had a challenge in quite awhile and I thought it was time to get one going again. Your challenge is to start with a piece of white paper and design your own scrapbook paper from it. You may use any mediums you like. For mine I used stamps and ink pads. You may make your layout a single or double page, 12 x 12, 8 x8, 8 1/2 x 11 or 6 x6. Rule is no commercial printed scrapbook papers allowed. You may scan your layout or take a picture and then email it to me @ sunflowerhouse@verizon.net I am so excited to see what you all come up with. Can you tell my design started with last weeks class "Plaid Paper"? For the winner I will have a set of handmade papers for you, which I am currently working on. As soon as they are finished I will post of photo of what you are striving to win. The winner will be from a random drawing. Good luck.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Hi! I found you through Let's Scrap. I love your blog and will follow for sure. I absolutely LOVE the layout of the shrubs using homemade paper. I think I'm going to get involved in your challenge.

Bev Coffaro said...

Hi Lori, Nice to have you aboard. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...