Saturday, June 13, 2009

Featured Layout




Good Afternoon,

I am so excited, I just joined an online scrapping group a couple of days ago and they have already put up one of my layouts in their Feature Lineup. You may check it out by going to "Lets Scrap" you can find the link to in in my right hand column. If you are looking for inspiration for your scrapping layouts this is the place to go, they are just full of ideas. You may even want to join the group yourself, its easy and lots of fun.


I do have samples for you for next weeks card class and I'm excited the possibilities are endless for your creativity. I am even going to make up a scrapbook page for you to look it, I just love the technique.

You will be learning how to make your own "Plaid" paper for card making or for scrap booking. Hope you make time to join us at class.


I haven't been to horse shows in quite awhile but its time to get back into the swing of it again. Sydni is in 4-H and she had her first show today. She took home a first place in grooming and showmanship. She had to borrow a horse this year and its was the first time she had ever handled this horse so I am very proud of her.


Hope you are all having a good weekend. Now its time for me to go clean up my studio so we have a place to have classes on Monday. Later.......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...