Thursday, June 18, 2009

Class for June 22, 09 - Creating a Cricut Stencil

Next week you will be creating your own stencil to take home with you with the help of the Cricut. We will also be using our watercolor crayons which we haven't had out in awhile.
I have been playing around creating a new look for the blog, Ihope you like it. If you find any quirks with it I sure would appreciate it if you would let me know.
I am also planning a shopping day for any of you that would like to go along. It will be in August and we will be going to the Butler Scrapbook store and possibly Michaels. Please let me know if you are interested in going and if you can be a driver or not. sunflowerhouse@verizon.net
Hope you are busy working on the Challenge. I see I didn't post a deadline.....it will be June 30th, 09 by midnight.
Have a great weekend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...