Saturday, June 20, 2009

Challenge Prize

Here is the picture of the prize for the "Handmade Paper Challenge". As you can see you will receive if your name is drawn, four 12" x 12" papers, two 8 1/2" x 11" papers, four border strips, two journaling circles, fibers, two flowers, and two brads. I hope you are all working on your hand designed papers and getting ready to put your layout together. Remember the deadline is June 30, 2009 at midnight. I also forgot to mention that my layouts are sketch's from "Lets Scrap" (link is to the right). The "Shrub" layout is letsscrap#2 and the "Naked" layout is sketch "nds2".
Wow did we ever get lots of rain this morning and early afternoon. I am so thankful for my sump pump that we had installed in the basement, it was working overtime. But with that much rain coming down something was bound to leak and it did the windows. Nothing was hurt but I had quite a bit of water to get cleaned up. I really need to get that battery back up for the sump pump before we get more rain like that and the electricity goes out to. Then I would be in trouble.
Have a great evening.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...