Sunday, June 7, 2009

Back to classes and blogging


Wow just look at the last date that I posted to my poor deglected blog. I feel sooo guilty. Hopefully we are off to a new start. I am all moved, whew. That was a job, but fun. So now its time to get back to work. Classes did officially start last week but as you can see I didn't get it posted. I have a pretty nice schedule lined up for you, I am sure you will like them as well as I do. So without further ado........Here is this weeks class sample for you. We are making Cuttlebug stamps and you will go home with two cards and a stamp. Nice deal don't you think. So remember classes are on mondays at 10:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m., and 6:30 p.m. Just pick the time that works for you and let me know. See you tomorrow, have a great evening.




1 comment:

Suzeq18 said...

Yes it is nice to see you back! You might also want to check out Facebook for posting stuff,etc. See like a place for businesses to do there stuff. Glad you are back. It's been too long. Susan

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...