Sunday, October 12, 2008

Class - "Making Memories Grommet Tool"


Oh my gosh do you even remember who I am. I have been a very neglectful girl and I am so sorry. Have had a lot of things going on and just haven't been able to concentrate on one thing. I'm back and hopefully will be able to keep up now for awhile.

In class this week we will be working with the Making Memories Grommet Setter...which by the way is very easy and adds a wonderful embellishment to your cards and scrapbook pages. I have a stash of handmade background papers that you can choose from for your background, then you can add an image or a message, a little layering, attach your grommet and wala you are done.
My Class Schedule has changed: All classes are now on Monday's at 10:30 a.m., 1:00 p.m., and 6:30 p.m. Please take note and I would love to see you for class.
My very favorite time of the year is here and boy have we had some beautiful days lately. I love to see the leaves and I do believe in my area they are probably in their prime now. Take some time and go for a drive and drink in all the beauty that God has given for our pleasure.
Max has certainly been giving me an experience I will never forget. Oliver and Karli were both such good puppies and then along came Max. I don't believe I have ever had a dog that chewed as much as this little guy does. I even came to the point I decided three dogs was just to many and I needed to find a home for Max. Well... I even went so far as to ask a friend if she might be interested. It wasn't a good time for her to take on a new puppy and actually before she even got back to me with her answer I had come to my senses and realized I really couldn't part with him anyhow. He has been getting a little better and he also is coming to know his crate rather well. I don't like leaving him in it for very long but I also don't like to come home and find my house trashed and things smashed. I do have to laugh though.....he has found more ways to get into trouble than I think any of my kids ever did. Oh the life of a puppy. Its as interesting as a 2 year old.
Have a good evening........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...