Sunday, August 10, 2008

Class - "Nestablilites"

Well as promised here are the cards using the Spellbinders "Nestabilites". Did I ever have a good time playing with these and I love the results. Wouldn't you know the Inkadinkado birds have shown up again in this class, bet you are hoping I find a new favorite soon. I have a box of scrapbook paper scraps that you can choose from to use for your background on your card and then you can choose whatever color of card stock you want to cut out your oval nestablilites with. I also have this wonderful brown ribbon from Bazzill that fits these cards perfectly. As a reminder class is open to anyone and it is on Monday evening at 6:30p.m. and Thursday morning at 10:30a.m. If you are not a regular and would like to attend just give me a call or email to sign up. sunflowerhouse@verizon.net
My sister lives in Virginia and she says it is very dry where she lives, I sure would love to send her some of this rain we are getting. I feel like a salamander, it is so wet and squishy.
Went to pick blueberries today with my son and his family, we had a good time. I did tell them though if I see a snake I am done. After we were all finished and was paying for the berries the man that owns the blueberry patch said he is surprised we didn't see any. They have had a couple pretty big ones hanging out on the bridge you have to cross to get to the bushes. I guess it was my lucky day, they were no where to be found. I hate snakes.......did you get that???? I hate snakes. They just really freak me out, just ask my brothers. Oh my gosh I remember when we were building the Sunflower House a really really big fat one was laying on the cement slab in front of where the shop was going to be. I came around the side of the building and almost stepped on it. I screamed so loud, my brother came out and said what is the matter with you. I just pointed and said "Kill that thing" Talk about flipping out, I was gone.
Have a great week! Hopefully no snakes in your future!!

1 comment:

scrappy bird said...

Bev,
That was a great class today. Everyone's cards turned out great.
Another winner!
Scrappy Bird

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...