Monday, August 18, 2008

Class - "Altered Stickers"

OH no, what ever shall we do, the Inkadinkado birds are not included in this weeks class. I am switching to stickers this week, aren't they cool. Sometimes the stickers available are just not quite right, but you do like the design, so fix them. We are going to use our ultra thick embossing powder to make the stickers just right for our card designs. I did though have to include the nestabilities dies in our class, I'm sure you are not sick of them after only one week. Be sure to join us for lots of stamping fun on Thursday morning at 10:30 a.m.








Here are the "Dragonfly Inchies" for the TICS this month. The line up is as follows: 1st; Cindy's , 2nd; Mine, 3rd; Susan's, 4th; Robin's. I thought they turned out cute. I was lucky enough to have some brads hanging around that were just waiting for this challenge and they fit on an Inchie just perfect. I also used some rub-on stitches and added a little stamping to my background. I applied copper leafing pen to the edges and attached it all to a piece of black card stock. Have you tried your hand at these little pieces of art yet?








1 comment:

sharonholly5 said...

Birds or no birds...these are pretty cards!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...