Friday, July 25, 2008

Store Closings


They are everywhere......store closings. I feel so sad for everyone who has had to close their beloved shop over the last two years. There sure aren't too many independent shops left. What will ever become of our economy. I certainly don't have any answers.....do you?

On a lighter note....here are the "Inchies" that were turned in for our "Inchie Club" the "TICS". Its never to late for you to join us and it is so much fun. Our next round of Inchies will be a challenge of "Dragonflies". Don't you just love those bugs, can't wait to see what we all do with them.


I will be posting the class sample late this week as I am going away for a couple of days, so there won't be class on Monday evening, but we will have class on Thursday as scheduled. I'm sorry about this, but am looking forward to getting away for a little while. For those of you that come on Monday evening you are very welcome to join us Thursday morning at 10:30 a.m.
Here are the baby blue herons....remember the pictures I posted awhile ago and promised to get pictures of the babies when they hatched. Well finally I am getting them posted. Aren't they just wonderful, I am just fascinated with these birds. It just amazes me how they nest in these rookeries, such a wonderful family oriented bird.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...