Thursday, July 31, 2008

Class - "Inkadinkado Birds"


Oh my gosh will you be able to handle it, to have the card class posted before Sunday evening? I have a family gathering on Saturday and Sunday afternoon so I thought I had better get busy and get them posted. I have had so much fun playing with this set of acrylic stamps that I bought of Inkadinkado's. So here we are featuring it in another class. This week I wanted to see what Inkadinkado was doing with their stamps, so I went to their web site. These cards are not exactly like theirs, but the ideas certainly bounced off their cards. I incorporated Clearsnap's colorbox chalk ink pads, mainly because they worked with my card stock so well, and for embellishments I added some jewels. A friend of mine gave me this wonderful paisley punch, I thought it complimented the owl rather well. I also liked the idea of only rounding two corners of my layers instead of all four, so I had to use that. Hope you like them. See you at class on Monday evening @ 6:30, August 4Th, or Thursday morning @ 10:30, August 7Th.


Poor Max will be making a trip to the vet on Monday to be neutered, so I suppose he won't be jumping any baby gates for a couple of days. That is his new trick now, so much for containing him in a room with a gate. He perfected this skill while I was away and he was suppose to be staying out of trouble in the kitchen which I had puppy proofed. Maybe I should have left him some stuff to get into like paper bags and then maybe he wouldn't have gone looking for trouble. Now mind you he does have a whole box of toys he can play with, but that's not as much fun as getting into things he isn't suppose to. Gotta love those puppies!! This little dog is just full of it, the grand kids have the dogs labeled as such: Karli - The mouthy one, Oliver - The lovable one, and Max - The trouble maker. They have it right the labels fit them all perfectly.

Until next time, have a great day.

1 comment:

Robin said...

love the cards, Bev! I just bought that set of stamps too. Thanks for the great ideas on ways to use them.
Glad to see that things are going well with the new puppy. lol
Robin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...