Sunday, July 20, 2008

Class - "Double Embossed Glossy"



Whew the name of this technique is a mouthful!!! But it describes itself perfectly. I have all this beautiful glossy paper and it was part of the inspiration for our class. I did a page in one of the altered books I was working on with some background paper made previously from another class and it gave me the rest of my inspiration I needed to create our technique - IE: "Double Embossed Glossy". Be ready to go home with embossing powder somewhere on you, its a little messy. Maybe the dogs shouldn't hang out under the table while we work this week, I like them just the color they are. Hm mm, maybe we could come up with another technique if we left them there......."Altered Dogs!" Well guess not!!!! Remember class times are Monday evening @ 6:30 p.m. and Thursday morning @ 10:30 a.m.

Its time again to take reservations for our bus trip to the Rubber Stamp Convention. The date for this show is October 11th, 2008. We will again leave my home at 6:00 and return sometime around 11:00. The cost for the bus is $55.00 initially, we will settle up the day of the trip depending on how many go. Could be more, could be less, you know how that goes. So be sure and let me know if you plan on attending. sunflowerhouse@verizon.net

Have a great weekend,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...