Monday, June 2, 2008

So Sad!!!

Well Sophia isn't coming home as planned, what a disappointment. The Doctor's don't feel her feeding is going well enough so its back to transitional care for another week. I pray that's all the longer she will need, her family needs her at home. I understand that will be the best place for her right now, but its still so sad that she can't come home as expected.

My daughter, daughter-in-law and I are having a garage sale here this weekend so I have been very busy preparing for that. Yesterday my DH and I cleaned out the shed, today my daughter-in-law and I cleaned out the upstairs of what used to be the shop. I had a ton of stuff for the garbage, lots of stuff to burn, lots of stuff for the garage sale, and a little stuff that I am saving. Its pretty incredible the stuff we think we need to save and then haven't used it for a year or two, and end up disposing of it like I stated above. It feels good to know that those two spots are all cleaned out. Tomorrow I have a closet in the house I want to clean out, I'm sure there will be lots for the garbage, burn, garage sale and still stuff to save. Both girls are busy sorting through stuff of their own plus stuff of the kids. My front lawn should be quite a site come Friday. So stop in I might have just the item you have been looking for. The sale will be Friday and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...