Thursday, June 19, 2008

Robin's Inchie Journal

Robin has done a wonderful job on her "Inchie Album", I love the handmade paper and the cute little inch worm that she cut with her Cricut. Robin made her album from scratch and it was bound together using the Zutter. This is a very cool little tool, if you like to make books, albums, journals, etc. you might want to look into getting yourself one. I was a bit intimidated with mine at first but its so easy there is no reason to be intimidated.


Here's another peek into my flower garden. My Dad made me this donkey for my garden several years ago, isn't he just sooo cute. Nothing was blooming here yet, I will get more pictures when it has more color for you to see. Have a great evening.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...