Monday, June 9, 2008

More Inchies

Cindy's Album is sooo cute, just love those little inch worms. Now we will have to work on filling that album up. Its still not to late to join the TICS (The Inchie Club (s)). All you have to do is let me know you want to join and then get busy making those Inchies for each member of our club. Its that easy.

Cindy also was very creative in making a card with her "Inchies". I also share her love of horses and I just love the way she incorporated them into her artwork. Send me your Inchie Art work and you to can have your Art published on my blog.

As I have heard said the best laid plans will sometimes fail. Well Sunday didn't go as planned. I was going to get the porch cleaned and then go get those annuals for my pots. Then I was going to spend the rest of the day in my studio. Well I was side tracked and I spent most of the day cleaning. The house looks great and the floors really shine, the porch is also nice and clean. But I didn't go get the flowers nor did I work in my studio. But I did get some time today to spend in my studio and I finished up the class project for this week. We are going to be working with Art Impressions Watercolor Stamps. Here is a sample. You will make 2 different Watercolor Cards choosing from 6 samples. Class time for this week is Thursday, June 12th @ 10:30 a.m. Hope you can join us.
Have a great evening!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...