Tuesday, June 10, 2008

"Inchies"


I filled my first page in my "Inchie Album" with Inchies that I made using Mosiac Punches and Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel. They are pretty cool. I added a little information in my journal about how these were created, My next page will have "Inchies" created from members of our Inchie Club the "TICS".


Here is a picture of my Foxgloves that are just opening up. Thank you to Linda for giving me a few of these beautiful flowers a couple of years ago. Just look how they have spread. Oliver wanted to be in the picture, but he was too busy sniffing around to actually look at the camera. How is your garden doing, send some pictures. Would love to see what you are up to.
Have a great evening!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...