Sunday, June 29, 2008

Class - "Scalloped Borders & Faux Stitching"


So you don't have that right color of scalloped border to finish off your scrapbook page or card, join us for class this week and learn how to make your own with punches. Then we will use markers to add that extra touch to finish off our project. Class times for this week will be Monday June 30th,evening @ 6:30 and Thursday July3rd, morning @ 10:30. The Bunny stamp I used is from Cornish Heritage Farms, don't you just love the little one. CHF has several other very cute animal stamps, you outta see the skunk.

Well I am feeling just a little drenched, did you get all those storms this afternoon? I was working out in the flower beds adding another spot, had my layer of horse manure down and the rain just made a mess out of the whole thing. I am hoping tomorrow will be dryer so I can fix that back up and then go get the top soil. I bought a weeping blue spruce, and white pine shrub, and a Japanese ground cover. They will look really nice in the spot I am working on, then I need to find some sort of bench or chair to put in there. Many years ago we had a couple of those metal lawn chairs, not like the ones today that you fold up, they were stationary. I was hoping they were still in the barn tucked away in a corner, but alas they were not. I may go to a couple antique stores to see what I can find.

Stay dry and have a great evening.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...