Thursday, May 15, 2008

T-Ball and Diarrhea........lol

Went down to watch Gina play T-Ball tonight. What fun that is those kids are just so darn cute. Gina did hit the ball three times tonight with being pitched to and not using the T. She also played all three bases, what a good little ball player she will be. Those little kids are just all over that ball when its hit, the whole team will run to one spot to get the ball, soooo funny. Then they just end up bumping into each other and it takes longer for someone to finally get the ball. One of the little boys on the other team could throw that ball from third to first and be accurate too. These kids range in age from 3-5 and some of them sure are pretty small.

Karli and Oliver babysat Max while I was gone. Must have gone well they were all still happy when I came back. Poor Holly didn't have such a great time, Karli has diarrhea and had a messy butt that Holly had to hose before she could come back in the house. I would say that that was a little above and beyond the call of duty. What a trouper that Holly is, Karli and I both appreciate her a lot. I am told by the vet that all this grass eating the dogs are doing right now if because this spring grass is nice and sweet, bad thing though is the end result can be diarrhea. On the other hand I did just open a new bag of dog food so it could be that too. So she is now eating canned vet food and rice until her system is back to normal then I will slowly reintroduce the dog food and if she has problems again I will know it is the dog food and not the grass. Oliver had a case of the same thing a couple of days ago, he is better and I am just starting to reintroduce the dog food to him. Hope it all goes well. Now aren't you glad you stopped in to read my blog and hear all this wonderful news about dogs and diarrhea. Hey you never know what will be discussed here!!! Have a great evening......

2 comments:

Suzeq18 said...

Actually your comments about the grass was helpful. Maisy has been doing that with the same end result - no pun intended. Glad to know it's the grass and not the food. She's been on rice too. Thanks for easing my mind.

Bev Coffaro said...

Glad my little article on diarrhea helped.....Hope Maisy gets better real soon, this is just not fun with dogs....so messy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...