Sunday, May 4, 2008

"Faux Metal" Class for next week


Next weeks class is a lot of fun.....I love to work with inks and creating backgrounds for all our rubber stamp art. I'm sure you will enjoy creating this too.

If you don't want to get ink on your fingers you may want to bring some rubber gloves to protect them.
The big day is coming up soon, Tuesday the new puppy is coming home. I am being very patient though and not driving everyone crazy with giddiness. Hmmm is there such a word as that. My dear friend Robin has agreed to go with me, although her husband says we are only allowed to bring home one puppy. Doesn't he know the more the merrier. The grand kids are excited, Kara says she will be to my house as soon as I get home with him, and she will too. She will be ready to give him lots of loving. Cedric just loves both Karli and Oliver, I can't wait to see what he thinks about the puppy. Will have to protect the little guy from Cedric for awhile, he's all boy and what fun he does have.
Have a great evening, love Bev

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...