Sunday, May 25, 2008

Class for May 29th, 2008 - "Embossing Powder Coloring"

I believe the first thing that drew me to Rubber Stamping was the Embossed look. I loved the
texture it created and how it almost appeared magical to watch the powder melt in to an embossed image. We will carry this one step further by using different colors of embossing powder and then inks to add several colors to our image. The little charm embellishments are by Lil Davis Designs and they add just the finishing touch to our card. Join us for this class on
Thursday morning at 10:30 a.m. May 29th, 2008.

I hope all of you are enjoying the holiday weekend and that it is a safe one for you and your family.
I am spending my weekend getting my porch painted, have to get it done before it starts raining again. I have the wicker and the iron glider all painted and have started the railing on the porch. It is such a tedious job, but so rewarding when it is done. I am looking forward to warm summer days with the porch all cleaned and painted, sitting with my dogs and reading a good book. So up bright and early tomorrow morning to get the picnic foods made and then spending the rest of the afternoon finishing up the railing. The next nice day I get I will have to rent a sander to sand off all the loose paint on the floor and then can get that painted. Then I can get my flowers and be ready to enjoy the fruits of my labor. I will get you some pictures when its all done. Have a great evening.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...